Our School Community - Class Parents
Each class has a Class Parent usually appointed in Term 4 for the following year.
Class Parents duties include welcoming new families to the school and being a point of contact for parents in the class for information about different school activities.
- Liaise between parents and teachers
- Co-ordinate and support social activities among parents.
- Include all parents as much as possible in the life of the class.
- Care for the children and teacher.
- Exhibit complete confidentiality and professionalism
- Refer any mediation issues to the appropriate channels
For more information on the roles of class parents please click here